Thursday, March 3, 2011

2.90

Woops.... today was supposed to be 4, but me and Jess ended up accidentally skipping a mile- ha! Oh well. 3 is still good, and I was supposed to run 3 on Saturday, so I'll just do 4 then instead.

Nice and easy run around Cameron Village and Fletcher Park. It's 48 degrees, which is kinda chilly but I think it's good running weather. Cold enough to make me run a little faster (to get back in the warmth), but not freezing enough to make my muscles cramp up.

Jessica told me all about what the race will be like- what I should wear, what to get at the water/food stations, all that good stuff. I knew they had these gel packs to give you energy, but they also have beans! I'm excited to try them. She said the race will be all flat, and we're running through a neighborhood called Landfall, which is this gated community with really nice houses. Should be fun!

I'm really excited because KAT AND RACHEL ARE HERE!!!!! Me, Kat, Rachel and Cassy are going to see Future Islands at King's Barcade downtown tonight- should be fun!

This week went by kinda fast.... not complaining. I'm ready for to do this race. 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment